Product Warranty: All Products
PLEASE READ THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS!
The term "Product" means any product manufactured by TitanAudio Ltd. , and for the Titan Active Reference Monitors only: EXCLUDING any SPEAKER-DRIVER, if product is sold without optional Loudspeaker Protection Circuit.
- 5 year Express Warranty. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty, TitanAudio Ltd. warrants to you only (the original purchaser), that under normal use and service the Product will substantially conform with the accompanying printed user instruction materials for a period of 5 years starting as of the date of your sales receipt (the "Warranty Period").
- Implied Warranty. You may also have an implied warranty and/or condition under the laws of some jurisdictions, which is hereby limited to the duration of the Warranty Period. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty or condition lasts, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
As to any defects discovered after the Warranty Period, there is no warranty or condition of any kind
A. OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
To receive instructions for obtaining repair or replacement warranty services you must call: Within the U.S., U.S. Territories and Canada: 1-913-728-2662
You must also:
- 1. Submit proof of purchase in the form of a bona fide, dated bill of sale, receipt, or invoice (or a copy) evidencing that your request for service is made within the Warranty Period.
- 2. Obtain an RMA ( Return Material Authorization ) from TitanAudio Ltd. And follow TitanAudio Ltd. shipping and other instructions if it determines that all or part of your Product requires return for repair or replacement. To obtain the warranty service, you must take or deliver the Product in original packaging container / crate, that provides an adequate degree of protection against damage during transit, to the location specified by TitanAudio Ltd.. Except as otherwise required by legislation in your jurisdiction, costs associated with transport (including packaging) for warranty service shall be at your expense.
Failure to follow the above instructions may result in delays, cause you to incur additional charges, or may void your warranty
B. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
During the Warranty Period and subject to applicable law, TitanAudio Ltd. will, at its option and as your exclusive remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty or any implied warranties:
- Repair or replace a defective Product or Part(s) thereof, or
- TitanAudio Ltd. may, at its sole discretion, and to reduce downtime and shipping cost, authorize you to perform the necessary repairs and supply the needed part(s) free of charge. In order to qualify, you the purchaser must have a adequate trained electronics technician available with verifiable references. TitanAudio Ltd. will reimburse you for the cost of the labor of the repair of up to US$ 75.00 per hour with a maximum of two hours per incident. TitanAudio Ltd WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE UNDER THIS SUB-CLAUSE for: travel time, meals, lodging, overtime or holiday pay or any other incentives or bonuses and there are no further warranties implied or expressed on the carried out warranty work. You will hold TitanAudio Ltd. Harmless from any and all claims, injuries, inability to use Product but not limited to: relating directly to the work performed by your technician, or
- Following return of your Product, make payment to you for the allowable damages that you incur in reasonable reliance but only up to the amount of the purchase price that you paid for your Product. This refund may include a deduction for depreciation based on your actual use.
- Any replacement part(s) or Product will be new or refurbished or serviceably used, comparable in function and performance to the original part or Product and warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or 30 days from the date of shipment of the Product back to you, whichever is longer.
- After the Warranty Period has expired, TitanAudio Ltd. may charge you a fee for its efforts to diagnose and service any Product -related problems.
- TitanAudio Ltd. will use commercially reasonable efforts to diagnose and attempt to correct, or suggest solutions for, Product defects that are covered by this Limited Warranty.
TitanAudio Ltd. DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING ITS WARRANTY SERVICES AND, EXCEPT FOR THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, DISCLAIMS ALL DUTIES (IF ANY) OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT OR OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE.
C. NO OTHER WARRANTIES
The express warranty stated in Section A above is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of all other express or implied warranties and conditions (if any) including any created by any other documentation or packaging. No other warranties or conditions are made with respect to the Product or the warranty services by any person, including but not limited to TitanAudio Ltd. and its suppliers. No information (oral or written) or suggestions given by TitanAudio Ltd., its agents or suppliers or its or their employees, shall create a warranty or condition or expand the scope of this Limited Warranty. Also, there is no warranty or condition of title, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement in the Product. You may have greater rights existing under legislation in your jurisdiction. Where any term of this Limited Warranty is prohibited by such laws, it shall be null and void, but the remainder of the Limited Warranty shall remain in full force and effect
D. EXCLUSIONS FROM LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty shall not apply and TitanAudio Ltd. has no liability under this Limited Warranty if the Product:
- is modified or tampered with;
- is used as rental or lease;
- is damaged by Acts of God, power surge, brownouts, Electromagnetic Emissions or Immunity, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, wear and tear, mishandling, misapplication, or other causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship;
- serial number is defaced, altered or removed;
- is damaged by programs, data, viruses, or files, or during shipments;
- is not used in accordance with the accompanying documentation and use instructions; or
- is repaired, modified or altered by other than TitanAudio Ltd. authorized repair centers.
E. EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES and LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, TitanAudio Ltd. IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY:
- (i) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES;
- (ii) TITANAUDIO Ltd. makes no other warranty of any kind whatsoever, and SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS TO THE SUITABILITY, PRODUCTIVITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, MERCHANTABILITY, CONDITION, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO TitanAudio Ltd. PRODUCT(S).
- (iii) IN NO EVENT SHALL TITANAUDIO Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR CLAIMS FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, FORESEEABLE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL ( INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: LOSS OF USE, REVENUE AND OR PROFIT), WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT ( INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ) OR STRICT LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR THE FAILURE OF TITANAUDIO Ltd. PRODUCT(S) TO PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STATED SPECIFICATION(S).
- (iii)FURTHER MORE TITANAUDIO Ltd. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE DAMAGES; ARISING OUT OF AND/OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE PRODUCT. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF TITANAUDIO Ltd. OR ANY SUPPLIER OR AGENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES; EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION OR OTHER REASON; AND EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you
- Your Product and its internal components are new pursuant to industry standards, unless otherwise indicated on the Product packaging as "Refurbished".
- You agree to comply with all applicable export laws and regulations if you export the Product outside of the United States or Canada.
- This Limited Warranty applies to the original purchaser only and may not be assigned or transferred. However, some jurisdictions extend the protection of implied warranties to subsequent consumers and therefore this limitation may not apply to you
F. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
- This Limited Warranty is valid only in the United States of America. If you acquired the Product in the United States, the laws of the State of KANSAS, U.S.A., will apply to this Limited Warranty.
G. GOVERNING LAW
Within the U.S. and U.S. Territories, please see www.titanaudio.net/contact us or call the TitanAudio Ltd. Customer Support number: 1-913-728-2662
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.